Fall is my favorite time of year.
These images always conjure up those 'fall' feelings- the crisp outside air and the warm, coziness of home... makes you want to grab one of those cashmere blankets, right?
via elle decor, photographer simon upton
via apartment therapy
Some other things that come to mind when it starts feeling like FALL:
1. Hot apple cider
2. Bedknobs and Broomsticks (I dont know why)
3. The brilliant colors that about make me wreck when I'm driving down the street...
4. the ESPN sportscenter tune
5. This little halloween dog costume I saw the other week. Makes me laugh every time. Look at the expression on his face...
6. Candy Corn,.... massive amounts of candy corn.
7. And lastly, that one Halloween I dressed up as an old lady.
It was a exceptionally great costume. DIY, I might add. (thanks mom)
**If you are new to reading nestegg and are wondering what kind of freak you have stumbled upon, WELCOME. And I'm actually a dracula- thank you for asking. :)