Dear September thru November- oops, I dropped the ball.
I said I'd do a note each month but, alas, it's already fall.
I barely found time to blog, much less write you a letter
but Autumn is my favorite season!.. does that make you feel better?
Now Thanksgiving break is behind us
and my office is in complete disarray-
but the good news is, these past 3 months-
I have learned something new every day:
1. There are not enough teal fabrics in this world - I, for one, can attest,
3. When you finally receive a chandelier,
and before you watch it glimmer,
make sure it is hung in the perfect spot and put it on a dimmer.
4. Whenever you fold your laundry
and put your clothes where they belong
if your mismatched sock pile looks like this-
5. When packages arrive for clients,
don't throw the box away yet!
instead cut out a window and Voila! A home for your pet.
6. When magazines go out of business
and you cry out for the sake of design- :(
Be hopeful for the future and check out this new mag online:
7. If the bad weather keeps bringing you down,
making you quick to complain
buy yourself some killer boots and you'll find yourself praying for rain.
your plan B is totally wrecked-
Take some time to walk around and appreciate what others collect...
9. Spend quality time with family (my nephew & 2 nieces below)
And watch this modern one on ABC- it's definitely my new favorite show.
10. When you're working hard on a jobsite
and the problems keep getting thicker,
No matter what happens my friends-
Don't turn to the LIQUOR!
-I guess the days of boredom are gone.
So tell December that I'm ready.
The holidays??? Oh please... Bring it ON!
<Lonny mag photo from their website; rest of photos by me>